Final Reflection (Thank You! Professor Brad)

 

In this Technical Communication lesson, I have learned a lot of beneficial knowledge that will apply to me in my career and school life. This lesson can benefit every student in SIT and it will well equip students with good communication skills in terms of writing or speaking. I have learned a lot in this lesson and one of my takeaways is that I have learned the proper way to write reports in APA style and i have learned from my mistakes and taken the necessary steps to improve my reports. In this Lesson I have also built my confidence in the process of my presentation; the mock presentation has helped me a lot in my final presentation because I have taken all the valuable feedback from my classmates and professor. Professor Brad has done a great job in making this lesson a beneficial one for every student in the class. One of my favorite way that this lesson was conducted is that Prof Brad makes the lesson engaging by making his student participate in the lesson by making them read the slides or asking someone randomly a question, this makes us get out of our comfort zone and participate in this class. I also like the way that each assignment was organized in having a draft and a final submission. In the draft process, every one of us was learning from each other and there were a lot of opportunities and chances to improve and better ourselves before submitting the final assignment. Lastly, I would say that I had the best professor for this Techcomm Lesson, Professor Brad is a knowledgeable and experienced professor who knows his stuff too well. He has conducted this class in a very engaging and interactive way and I am very inspired by his cool teaching style. I would like to thank him for his effort and time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft #3 Product summary and analysis (final draft)

Draft #2: Product summary and Analysis